Friday 20 June 2014

My entirely 'drugstore' Kylie Jenner inspired makeup!

So.. This is my first ever post! I wasn't entirely sure what to start with, but after stalking Kylie Jenner on Instagram for a little while I decided to try and recreate her current makeup look.





I looked at a couple of pictures, using mainly the one above for reference, but also took some inspiration from a few of her more recent photos where she has less-pink lips and more-pink cheeks!

I wanted to concentrate on drugstore products, and ended up using: 





Face:
Garnier 5sec Blur Smoothing Perfecting Primer
Max Factor CC Colour Corrector (Yellow)
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation (100 Ivory & 400 Natural Beige)
Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer (Light)
Maybelline Instant Anti-Age Eraser Eye (Light)
Maybelline FITme! Anti-Shine Stick (315 Soft Honey)
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
MUA Bronzer (Shade 3)
L’oréal Paris Glam Bronze Wild Instinct Bronzing Powder (302 Medium)
Bourjous Paris Blusher (15 Rose Éclat)
Beauty UK Baked Blush (Box No.3 – Halo)

Eyebrows:
Seventeen Brow’s That! Brow Kit
Maybelline BROWdrama (Medium Brown)

Eyes:
MUA Pro-Base Fixing Mist
MUA Ever After – Matte Palette
Revlon Highlighting Palette (030 Bronze Glow)
Bourjous Paris Liner Clubbing (Ultra Black)
L’oréal Paris Super Liner Perfect Slim (Intense Black)
Eyelure Naturalites (116)
L’oréal Falsh Lash Telescopic (Magnetic Black)

Lips:
Jordana Easy Liner For Lips (Tawny)
Milani Lipstick (26 Nude Crème)
L’oréal Paris Infallible 24HR Lip Colour (113 Invincible Sable)


For the famous Kardashian contour and highlight, I used the Maybelline FITme! Anti-Shine Stick and Maybelline Instant Anti-Age Eraser Eye as well as some powder products, including the Beauty UK Baked Blush shown above (which is actually much more of a highlighter, and cost something like £2 when on 2for1!).

On my eyes I used a mix of Penny and Chino in the crease, blended out with Bare and Taffeta. I ended up using the Revlon Highlighting Brick on the lid with a few sprays of the MUA Fixing Mist on my brush. The shadows in this palette aren't the greatest quality, but I think it cost about £4 so I can't really complain!

The lip combination I used wasn't quite matte enough for Kylie's look, so I just patted some translucent powder over the top from my Soap & Glory Concealer combo to take away some of the sheen. 

I absolutely love the browny nude that Kylie has been wearing on her lips lately. Does anyone know what she wears/anything similar?! 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment